This post pick’s up from yesterday’s Countdown of the Top 20 Best Man’s Speech Jokes Part 3. Today’s post is the final post in the series and has number’s 5 through to 1.
5. As they say “married for better or for worse” which I find quite fitting as I’m sure John couldn’t have done any better and Jane surely couldn’t have done worse.
4. So, let’s end this speech with a toast to the most important people of the evening. Everybody please raise your glasses and toast… the bar staff!
3. John, you have always been like a brother to me: punching me, blaming me for things that were your fault, taking my stuff and making my life difficult in other ways. Thank you for giving me the chance to make this speech, and know this is just the beginning of the payback.
2. I was very happy to hear that Jane had found the man of her dreams, so you can imagine my surprise when I heard she was marrying John.
And finally, number 1:
1. Ladies and gentlemen, John asked me to remove any offensive material from my speech… Thank you very much and have a lovely evening.
That concludes my Countdown of the Top 20 Best Man’s Speech Jokes series. I hope you enjoyed it, got a few laugh and maybe found some useful material for your Best Man Speech.
Previous Articles in the series: